Redeem For Free Nights.
Go further with our new Free Night Award Chart.
- Standard redemption rates apply to all hotels.
- Until 2019, you can save up to 25,000 points per night when you redeem points for stays at future Category 8 hotels.*
The Best Nights in Life Are Free.
After your Card account anniversary, your Free Night will arrive as an e-certificate that can be viewed on the Activity page within your account. These awards can be used instead of points to reserve a room; in addition, you can use points to add additional nights to your award stay when making a reservation.
How To Use Your Free Night Award
- 1Select "Use Points" in the hotel search form.
- 2A list of hotels will display; make your selection and then choose a standard room.
- 3In "Reservations Details," select option to use your Free Night Award e-certificate(s).
- NOTE: When using your Free Night Award e-certificate(s), you can only book one room at a time. In some cases, you may receive a message to call before using your e-certificate(s).
|Hotel||Brand||Country/ Region||Current Points Required||Points Required||Points Difference||New Award Category|
*An eighth category will be added in early 2019. Until then, Category 8 hotels will be available at Category 7 pricing.
In early 2019, we will be introducing peak and off-peak pricing for reward stays. This means that some hotel stays will increase in the number of points necessary to redeem due to increased demand, while others will require fewer points for stays. This change will impact general points redemption for stays, as well as Free Night Awards earned through our credit card partner programs. To see the new Free Night Award Chart that is coming in August and the future peak and off-peak pricing for reward stays, please visit members.marriott.com/redeem.